Lamb and Associates Packaging Inc. is a premier manufacturer of corrugated packaging and displays. We are currently seeking an energetic, detail oriented Customer Service Representative who maintains the skills to effectively process customer orders, maintain high levels of communication with customers, field sales representatives, and production; and to perform all duties utilizing industry standard software and systems. Experience in the corrugated packaging industry is strongly preferred but not required.
- Maintain a high level of communication with customers and co-workers by phone, email, and fax
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and manage all documentation and relevant information regarding customer accounts
- Process orders, create estimates, and manage customer raw material orders
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage key customer accounts and in-house inventory levels
- Prepare formal customer quotes
- Generate master specifications required for production prior to order processing
- Track production orders as required in order to effectively allow for on-time deliveries
- Take initiative to alleviate and prevent problems
- Become and maintain fluency with Amtech and Esko Web Center software systems
- Work hand in hand with sales staff in order to provide a high level of customer support
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills are necessary
- Must be proficient in communicating with all levels of employees and be willing to go the extra mile for customers and account executives
- Corrugated packaging experience is strongly preferred
- Must have the ability to prepare and maintain complex records and files.
- Must possess average math skills with the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, costs, commissions, proportions, and volumes
- A strong understanding of basic measurements with the ability to read a tape measure and convert decimals to fractions is required.
- Advance computer skills including Word and Excel with experience in Amtech and Esko Web-Center is preferred.
- Must be able to clearly facilitate communication between customers, sales representatives and production personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree preferred and 4-6 years of relevant customer service experience.
1700 Murphy Drive
Maumelle, AR 72113
Job Type: Full-time