Operation and assistance of various manufacturing equipment to produce corrugated containers in a fast paced work environment. Lamb & Associates Packaging, Inc. offers a variety of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, short and long term disability, life insurance, hospital indemnity, accident coverage, identity theft and more.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift and mandatory overtime as required
- Must have reliable transportation and outstanding attendance
- Follow specific directions
- Perform repetitive stacking, sorting or labeling boxes
- Standing, walking, twisting, squatting, kneeling, pressing buttons, operate digital monitor on machine
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled work environment
- Ability to read a tape measure and perform basic math used in the manufacturing process
- Picks up parts, paper, objects and residue off the floor and around work stations
- Ability to operate power hand tools
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50 – 75 pounds as required
- Follow all established processes and procedures
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety regulations and practices
Preferred Work Experience
Prior manufacturing experience preferred but not required. The ideal candidate will have a positive, can do attitude and the ability to report to work on time every day.
Hourly, Non-Exempt. Starting pay $11 per hour, after 60 days $12.50- $14.50 depending on position.
Lamb & Associates Packaging, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.